मंच

Any premium Mercedes gearbox specialist in Sharjah?

द्वारा शुरू किया गया Brock Reskymer · 0 जवाब
Avatar

Brock Reskymer


3 में

की तैनाती: 5 डी
My Mercedes E-Class has been giving me gearbox trouble for the past week. It's jerking when I shift and sometimes it feels like it's slipping, especially from second to third. I'm in Al Nahda and I've asked a few people for recommendations but nobody seems to know a place that actually understands Mercedes transmissions. I don't want to take it to just any garage because I've heard too many stories about people messing up these cars with generic parts and guesswork. A friend told me to look for a Premium Mercedes gearbox specialist in Sharjah but he didn't have a specific name. Has anyone here used a shop they'd actually recommend? I want someone who knows these cars properly and won't just guess and replace the whole unit. Any real experiences would really help because I need this sorted soon.
मेरी टाइमलाइन पर शेयर करें
advertisement
"We will never ask you to login, or register through a third-party advertisement."